SikaGard 62 is a 2-component, 100% solids, moisture-tolerant epoxy resin. It produces a high-build, protective, dampproofing and waterproofing vapor-barrier system. Use as a high build, corrosion-resistant, protective coating, as a protective lining for secondary containment structures or as a seamless flooring system.
- Exceptional tensile strength
- Good chemical resistance for long-term protection
- Convenient A:B = 1:1 mixing ratio
- Easy, paint-like viscosity
- Available in 3 standard colors: gray, red, and tan. Special color matches available upon request
- Excellent bonding to all common structural substrates
- Super abrasion resistance for long-term wear
- Sikagard 62 gray, after cure, is approved for contact with potable water
- Material is USDA certifiable
Coverage: 200 sf/gal.
Stocked in 4 gal pails.