REZ-SEAL is an acrylic copolymer that cures and seals new concrete, providing for proper cement hydration and strength gain as well as protection from liquids and abrasion.
- Provides a transparent curing film for new concrete
- Seals new concrete surfaces providing a glossy appearance
- Helps strengthen new concrete by promoting proper cement hydration
- Industrial floor slabs
- Parking garages
- Exterior pavements
- Walls and columns
- Dry shake floors
- Concrete toppings
- Curing and sealing new concrete: 300-350 sf/gal
- Sealing and dustproofing old concrete: 350-400 sf/gal
REZ-SEAL is packaged in 55 gal (208 L) drums and 5 gal (18.9 L) pails.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!