AQUAFIN VAPORTIGHT COAT®-SG2
A 2-component, VOC compliant, moisture tolerant, extremely high density, chemically enhanced epoxy based product which prevents the passage of watervapor and moisture through slabs or walls on or below grade, thus eliminating delamination of adhesives, floor coverings and coatings. It also prevents capillary infiltration of oil or other chemicals from the ground and can be used to treat oil-contaminated slabs.
- Coverage: 75-95 sq.ft./gal.
- Stocked in: 2.1gal. units
AQUAFIN VAPORTIGHT COAT®-SG3
A unique 2 component, moisture tolerant, low viscosity, solvent free, chemically enhanced epoxy based product which reduces the passage of water vapor and moisture through slabs on or below grade, thus eliminating delamination of adhesives, floor coverings and coatings.
- SG3 reduces water vapor transmission levels of up to 25 lbs/24 hrs * 1000 ft² to 3 lbs or less for the installation of most floor covering systems including;
- VCT, sheet vinyl, carpets, wood, laminates, epoxy, terrazzo & synthetic.
- For very quick turnaround jobs SG3/FC was formulated as a fast curing system.
- Coverage: 90-130 sq.ft./gal.
- Stocked in: SG3-7.3gal units, SG3/FC-2.4gal units
- Reduces MVER (Moisture Vapor
Emission Rate) of up to 25 lbs/24 hrs
*1000 ft² to 3 lbs or less
- Water and vapor barrier
- Compatible with most flooring systems
- 1 coat application for up to 25lbs MVER
- Applied to moist and damp substrates
- Stops infiltration of oil, etc.
- Flooring system installed next day
- High alkalinity barrier (pH 13 - 14)
- High chemical resistance
- Radon Barrier
- Meets USDA/FSIS guidelines