Mirafi® 140NC is a nonwoven geotextile comprised of polypropylene staple fibers. Mirafi® 140NC provides excellent physical and hydraulic properties in addition to high tensile strengths.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Construction. Mirafi® 140NC easily conforms to the ground or trench surface for trouble-free installation.
- Strength. Mirafi® 140NC withstands severe installation stresses with high puncture and burst resistance.
- Filtration. High permeability properties provide high water flow rates while providing excellent filtration properties.
- Cost effective. Mirafi® 140NC geotextiles provide economical solutions to many civil engineering applications including a costeffective alternative to gradedaggregate filters.
- Mirafi® 140NC nonwovens are used in a wide variety of applications including separation, filtration, and protection applications. Lightweight nonwovens are predominantly used for subsurface drainage applications along highways, within embankments, under airfields, and athletic fields. For these drainage structures to be effective, they must have a properly designed protective filter. Mirafi® N-Series Nonwoven Geotextiles eliminate the problems of determining the aggregate gradation required to match soil conditions. 4 ounce fabric is stocked in 12.5’ x 360’ rolls, 15’ x 360’ rolls & 25” x 360’ rolls.